Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

Krystal tagged me, so I have to write 7 weird or random things about myself and then tag 7 more people. So here goes:

1. I move my toes constantly, but especially when I'm relaxing (watching TV, falling asleep). It drives Derek crazy! I usually don't know I'm doing it until Derek says, "Stop it!!!

2. I don't remember how I noticed it, but just about every mole/freckle on my body is part of 3-in-a-row. Three in a straight line. I call it tic-tac-toe. I'm like living art!

3. I didn't learn to whistle until I was 13 years old. I remember, it was the night of the Oscars. After that I practiced whistling everyday walking to and from school.

4. I hate tomatoes, but love tomato sauces, ketchup, and tomato-based soups and things. I've tried to like raw tomatoes for years. At Subway I'll put tomatoes on my sandwich, and at salad bars I'll put them on my salad, but really only because I think it looks nice. When I'm ready to eat I take them off.

5. When I'm nervous or uncomfortable I fidget with my hands and/or play with my earrings. I also fidget when I'm upset about something, so Derek always knows something's wrong when I say, "I'm fine."

6. My mother and her side of the family is from Ecuador and speak Spanish. I took Spanish all through high school and some in college... however, it's surprising how little I know. Horrible, I know.

7. I hate being tickled. I think it's something about feeling not in control of myself. I might laugh a little, but I mostly yell and hit and thrash until they stop. Then I'm usually ticked off. Yeah, nobody tickles me anymore. Ha!

I tag Derek, Sarah, Liz, Emily, Audra, Mel, and Samantha.

No comments: