Playtex Bra collection
They're very inexpensive, they come in a box, but they're the best fitting, most comfortable and supportive bras I've had in quite a while. I know! I was surprised too!
Right Fit jeans by Lane Bryant
I'm a big girl and my body just isn't shaped for most clothes out there. It's too tight here, but too loose there. It's frustrating, but Lane Bryant has a new system to find your "Right Fit." They measure you in the store to decide which body type, then which size. They hand you a pair of jeans and they fit!
Bare Naturale by L'Oreal Paris
It's quick, it's light, and keeps your skin clear! It's mineral makeup that's not nearly as expensive as Bare Essentuals or whatever that stuff is on the infomercials. I'm in love. No more painting liquid makeup on my face that'll clog my pores and make me breakout only to cover it up with more pore-clogging "face paint."
DVR for Time Warner Cable





No comments:
Post a Comment