On a more important note, SEAN IS 2 YEARS OLD! His birthday was Wednesday and his teacher (infant educator) came over in the morning for an appointment. She got him 3 perfect toy trucks for his birthday. She is the sweetest and Sean loves her very much.
After his session we had a playdate with our MOPS small group at a friend's house. I made cupcakes and we had a little birthday party for him. Sean was thrilled! Here's a very short video:
After a good long nap, some down-time, dinner, and a bath, Sean got to open a few more presents. He got a basketball hoop from Grandma Nae, a homemade book from his cousin Janie, and Mommy and Daddy got him a Magna-Doodle and Mega Blocks. They were all huge hits!
I can't believe how quickly 2 years has gone. All day I was remembering that first day in the hospital. I love my baby boy... even if he isn't quite a "baby" anymore. I love you, Sean. Happy Birthday!
Here's a few more pics from the playdate/party:

1 comment:
He was sooo excited!! One of the most beautiful boys I know! He is growing up so fast....your head must be spinning!! I'm happy he had a good day, call me soon sweetie!
I LOVE YOU 3
Mommie
Post a Comment