Saturday, October 20, 2007

Weight Watchers


OK, so it's time (long over-due) to say bye-bye to the chub. I'm taking control of my health. Sean deserves a healthy mommy. Derek deserves and healthy wife. Geez, I deserve a healthy and happier me! No more putting it on the back burner, I am officially a weight watcher. I started 5 weeks ago, and have dropped 10.2 lbs. as of today. Go me!! I'm in this for the long haul. My first goal is to at least get back to my pre-pregnancy weight by the end of the year. After that I still have quite a ways to go, but I'm going to do it! I am! I'm excited and determined. Plus, by announcing this I have to succeed because I'd look awfully silly if I didn't.

2 comments:

Maaga said...

You go girl!

The Dobrons said...

Good for you Michelle. You can do it!!!