Thursday, December 13, 2007

One year already?!

December 10th. Can you believe it's been one year since our little miracle came into this world? "I love him so much" were my first words (I hadn't even seen him yet, I just heard him). My little bundle was curled upon my chest, laying heart-to-heart. Derek and I just fell in love with him. Sean made us a true family.
We celebrated his first birthday at my parents' house last weekend. I spent the whole week getting ready. I made his birthday cake, all the food, even put together a little quiz game about news and entertainment during Sean's first year of life. Congrats to Sarah for blowing everyone out of the water! It was a fun day spent with friends and family. Sean's been enjoying his new toys! Now Christmas is around the corner... bring on more toys, Santa!

1 comment:

The Dobrons said...

That hat is so awesome! I need to get one....I have a month--where do I go? :)