
We had a nice Christmas, and hope you all did too. I was actually the first to wake on Christmas morning and went to check on Sean. As I stood there smiling at my beautiful baby boy, he woke up. Then we woke up Derek. I was obviously the most excited among the 3 of us. Sean got to dump out his stocking and open his presents. Derek and I did our presents as well, and soon made it over to my parents' house. By the time we ate breakfast and got to presents (again) Sean was ready for a nap, so he had his own personal toy unwrapping later in the day. Not surprisingly, he was just as interested (if not more) in the paper and bows than the toys themselves. Well, Sean's rich in toys and books now! Choo choo trains, a bike, piano, rocking horse, etc. Now, where do we put all this???
So, Christmas has come and gone and a new year stands before us. I've lost 23 pounds on Weight Watchers and plan to keep that going. Sean and I are going to get more social this year. We already have the calendar filled with "meetup" plays-dates, events, and we've registered for the new semester of MOPs (Mothers of Preschoolers). I've resolved to get more active--socially and physically. It'll be really great for Sean as well.
Here's to a new year, full of surprises I'm sure. Let's just hope they're good ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment