Well, not a whole lot has been going on with us. Sean and I have been attending more "meetup" playdates and now attend MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) twice a month. We're really enjoying ourselves.
I'm getting a little concerned that Sean's not pulling up or walking. We try several times a day, and he's just freaked out! He shakes and grabs onto me like, "please Mommy, don't let go!" He's really afraid. His doctor says not to worry too much just yet, but I don't know what to do.
So anyway, Derek won a really nice camera from work and we couldn't help but try it out right away. Here are some pics on Sean's 13 month birthday!
Sean just woke up from a nap. He looks a lot like Derek here.
Come get me! He's not crawling on his knees or walking, but boy can he move fast with his "army crawl!"

No comments:
Post a Comment