Friday, March 28, 2008

Around the house this week

This week has been a pretty good one. We're settling into a new routine now that Sean has graduated from 2 naps to just 1 (except for the day he decided to wake up at 4:30 a.m.).
Here are a few pictures from around the house this week...


Sean's been sporting his hat all week.

Being silly.

Say cheese!

Fell asleep eating lunch.

He just looooooves his rocking horse! He's good at it too!


Not sure what this Easter basket stuff is all about.

His "shades" from the Easter bunny.

Hanging out at Grandma's!

2 comments:

The Dobrons said...

I don't know what happened but somehow I lost the link to your blog and then I thought you had a password thing on it so I put off looking for it! SHEESH! I just caught up on a bunch of posts! What a bummer about getting sooo sick! AND Cole just cut that thingy on his upper lip too! It bled a couple of times of over the next few days when he'd bump it again but it's better now...let's meet up soon!

Ellen said...

Fun blog and great pics!! I'll be watching you ;)