I just wanted to post a quick update since I hadn't posted in a little while. Our computer's been down, and after Derek and my dad pretty much re-built the darn thing, we're back in business (knock on wood).
We're still in the house-hunting market. So many ups and downs and it's getting really stressful. Our top pick was swooped out from under us, but we're persevering with another. Times-a-ticking, but we're doing our best to stay positive. We have a wonderful agent (thanks for the referal Sarah) who's working his butt off for us. He's very involved and he truly cares.
Sean's growing, of course. He's still working on getting steady on his feet. Meanwhile he's growing some more teeth and has learned to climb! The little monkey wants to climb on everything now that he knows he can. It's cute and exciting, but also a curse in itself.
Derek's working hard at both his jobs. I'm thankful everyday for such a loving, caring, generous husband I've been blessed with. He's a wonderful partner and daddy. Muah!
I finally think I've found my church-home. I've been attending different churches for a while now to find the best fit, and I think I've found it. I enjoy going to the Sunday services and have even had a chance to have a one-on-one meeting with the pastor. I feel very welcomed and comfortable with him and the rest of the church. Sean does great in the nursery, so there's one less thing to worry about!
So we're good. Stressed and frustrated, but taking one day at a time. I guess all we can do is pray and hope for the best. Meanwhile, we have each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Curious What church are you going to?
Pomerado Christian Church
I like that you decided to try a bunch of different ones out to find one that coincides with your beliefs. You know I'm gonna ask though...have you given the LDS church a visit?lli
Post a Comment