Thursday, August 28, 2008

Picture Update

Hey all! Sean and I have been busy with series of doctor appointments, screenings, and evaluations based on his developmental delays. He does qualify forEarly Start services, so we'll be putting a plan in play to help get him on track. Meanwhile, his doctor recommends getting an MRI, which will take place next week. Keep Sean in your prayers.

Now here are some pictures from the last couple weeks...


He climbed up here himself to get some serious work done.

The tired little guy fell asleep at lunch again.


He thought it was funny to sit on his cousin's old car booster seat.


Gazing outside.


Extreme closeup.


He's swinging on a big boy swing!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Michelle, I will pray for you and Sean with his upcoming MRI. We took Annika in for an EEG about a year ago b/c of a tic behavior she has. I understand the anxiety around needing to have that kind of testing. It's hard to think of anything being "wrong" with your baby!