Last week was a tough one. In short, we got Sean's MRI results on Tuesday (from his MRI the Friday before). The doctor said that there are some brain abnormalities that suggest mild cerebral palsy and that this would explain the developmental delays and other concerns we've been having with Sean's motor skills. It's been incredibly difficult to digest the information to say the least. We thank those of you who are keeping us and Sean in your prayers.
On Wednesday we received a piece of happy news. The house we've been holding out for finally signed off on our offer and we're moving closer to closing escrow. If all goes well I'm hoping we can get in there before Halloween.
And here are a few pics to share from the week...
Derek and Sean at Children's Hospital on MRI day.
Michelle and Sean at Children's Hospital on MRI day.
Playing in the yard.

1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear that but I am sure you guys will get through this. I used to work with kids who had cerebal palsy and some of the ones who had it mild by 5 and 6 you couldn't even tell. DO they h ave any idea what could have caused it?
Post a Comment