Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's been a while

It's been a while since my last post. Sean's keeping me very busy with all his appointments. He's now going to physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech. He also has a very sweet teacher ("infant educator") named Miss Allison that comes to the house 1-2 times a week. We're lucky that Sean is so easy-going with everyone.
The housing situation has really gotten messed up. With banks being bought out and all, the process has become so much more complicated. It's frustrating beyond belief. We have to move soon. I just don't know where.
The camera's dead right now, but I'll post again soon with pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Dad gave me this link hope you guys don't mind. I love keeping up with all my nephews and nieces. When you get a spare moment let me know what to get Sean for his birthday and christmas. Gift card, a toy to help with his therapy or clothes. You can email it to me or go through dad.

Sean looks a lot like Derek in the pictures.

Love to all!
Michelle