Hey everyone! I just wanted to check in and write a quick post to let everyone know we're alive and well. We're settled in our new place (though we need a new dining table and chairs). As always, Sean's schedule keeps me very busy. Derek has been working so hard since the new year. Hopefully things will even out for him soon and we can take a weekend vacation that we've been talking about for a while. We've had our fair share of rainy days, but when it's nice we try to take advantage of the parks in our area.
Also, the three of us had a lovely family Valentine's Day last week. Derek, Sean, and I had a lunch date at O'Bistro which used to be owned by the man who catered our wedding. We ate on the patio, and afterwards we took a drive to Mission Beach and stopped by the place Derek worked when we dated. Then, we swung over by La Jolla and introduced Sean to the seals that Derek and I used to go see all the time.
I'm overdue for going through pictures and posting them. I'll try to do that soon. I start class 2 of 4 this week (I got an A in my first) so excuse me if I'm slow. OK, take care, and we love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment