Tuesday, June 30, 2009

May: Florida Trip

I blame Facebook for my huge gap in blogging. I apologize, and highly recommend you go ahead and get a Facebook account if you don't have one already. I just may be addicted!

So I'm not sure what happened in April so I can't blog about that month. In May we finally took a trip to Florida to see family. Sean got to meet a ton of family he's never met before. I was impressed at how quickly he warmed up and made himself at home. It was sooooo sweet seeing him with his cousins. Sean came home with a few new skills and interests, especially his new LOVE of cars. Thanks cousin Brennan! We were there for Mother's Day. I was happy that Derek could finally spend a Mother's Day with his mom... it had been years. I think they both really needed it.

Here are some pics of the trip:



Holding Aunt Brandi's kitten.

Cousins and second cousins.


Cousins: Sean, Brennan, Neely


Sean watches Brennan's every move.


Holding hands.

Cousins closest in age: Neely (3) Sean (2)


We went to Brennan's tee-ball game.

Sweeties: Neely and Brennan

No comments: