Not too surprisingly, I think Sean's favorite part were the ducks. He wouldn't feed them himself, but he stood with Derek as he fed them. I'm not sure what he thought of the gorillas. I guess he was a little stunned. He did okay at the petting area. He didn't care to actually touch anything, but he was quite excited about the deer taking breaks behind the small fence.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Wild Animal Park
We finally became Zoo and Wild Animal Park members. We figured Sean is showing a lot of interest in animals so it's nice to be able to visit either park anytime. We took a quick afternoon trip to the Wild Animal Park a couple weeks ago. We should be going to the zoo in a few days. It'll be Sean's first time!
Not too surprisingly, I think Sean's favorite part were the ducks. He wouldn't feed them himself, but he stood with Derek as he fed them. I'm not sure what he thought of the gorillas. I guess he was a little stunned. He did okay at the petting area. He didn't care to actually touch anything, but he was quite excited about the deer taking breaks behind the small fence.



Not too surprisingly, I think Sean's favorite part were the ducks. He wouldn't feed them himself, but he stood with Derek as he fed them. I'm not sure what he thought of the gorillas. I guess he was a little stunned. He did okay at the petting area. He didn't care to actually touch anything, but he was quite excited about the deer taking breaks behind the small fence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment